**app download instructions can be found at the bottom of this page**
|Since 1984 PORTS Cruising Guides have been the cruising boater's essential companion. Whether you're cruising Lake Ontario and the Thousand Islands, the Trent-Severn Waterway, or Georgian Bay, The North Channel and Lake Huron you'll find everything you need to know in PORTS - where to dock, what to do, where to eat, where to find fuel, where to shop, where to anchor and where to find the best deals on groceries and supplies. It's like having your own private concierge, everywhere you go!
GEORGIAN BAY, THE NORTH CHANNEL & LAKE HURON
|PORTS Cruising Guide to Georgian Bay, the Northern Channel and Lake Huron highlights every port from Sarnia to Sault Ste. Marie, with full information on marinas, marine stores, facilities, repair services, restaurants, moorings and anchorages, and even where to find the best deals on everything from supplies to souvenirs. Fully updated with all-new aerial photography and GPS coordinates, it includes the most comprehensive cruising guide to the 30,000 islands ever, plus the most detailed cruising guide to the North Channel anywhere!
LAKE ONTARIO EDITION
|Explore Lake Ontario and the St. Lawrence River with PORTS Cruising Guide to Lake Ontario and the Thousand Islands. You'll find detailed and up-to-date information on every port along the way, with expert advice on where to tie up, where to find supplies, where to eat and what to do when you get there. Nearly 400 pages, the PORTS Cruising Guide to Lake Ontario and the Thousand Islands is jammed with new aerial photos, hydrographic chart references, GPS coordinates and in-depth local knowledge - it's like having your own private tour guide aboard!
TRENT SEVERN & LAKE SIMCOE
|Stretching 240 miles between Trenton and Port Severn, the historic Trent-Severn waterway is one of the most popular boating destinations in Canada. Our PORTS Cruising Guide to the Trent-Severn Waterway points out exactly where to find the marinas, anchorages, locks, restaurants, fuel and supplies all along the way – including Lake Simcoe. Complete GPS coordinates, a handy distance chart and all-new aerial photos give you everything you need to plan your own Trent-Severn adventure.
APP DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
Enjoy your new PORTS Guide!
- TIP - the unique code is useable on a single device. Please ensure you chose a device that you will bring with you to your boat.
- If you own an Apple product go to the App Store. If you own an Android product go to Google Play.
- In the App Store or Google Play search “PORTS Cruising”.
- Download the FREE app.
- Once the app is downloaded, go to Login and enter the “unique code” provided on the note found inside your new printed PORTS cover.
- You will then have the option to “View” or “Download”. Viewing will allow you to read your Ports guide when connected to Wi-Fi or data. If you wish to have access to the full guide without internet access, download in advance. The guide will then be accessible from your device at any time.