App Download Instructions for PORTS Published 2020 to 2023:
All of the PORTS Guide's released from 2020 to 2023 come with a FREE digital version on our FREE app including the 2023 Lake Ontario & The Thousand Islands; 2021 Rideau Canal & Lower Ottawa River; 2021 Trent-Severn Waterway & Lake Simcoe and the 2020 Georgian Bay, The North Channel & Lake Huron.
A unique code is found inside the cover on your printed guide to give you access to your digital version.
- TIP - the unique code is useable on a single device. Please ensure you chose a device that you will bring with you to your boat.
- If you own an Apple product go to the App Store. If you own an Android product go to Google Play.
- In the App Store or Google Play search “PORTS the Cruising Guide”; or click the direct link below:
- Download the FREE app.
- Once the app is downloaded, go to Login (located in the menu section - 3 horizontal lines, top left corner of app interface/opening page) and enter the “unique code” provided on the note found inside your new printed PORTS cover.
- You will then have the option to “View” or “Download”. Viewing will allow you to read your Ports guide when connected to Wi-Fi or data. If you wish to have access to the full guide without internet access, download in advance. The guide will then be accessible from your device at any time.
- The unique code is usable on a single device. Please ensure you chose a device that you will bring with you to your boat.
- Record your unique code for future reference. It is required for login if you log out.
- Downloading the app to a Smartphone is not recommended as the text is small can be difficult to see.
Enjoy your new PORTS Guide!
Since 1984, PORTS Cruising Guides have been the cruising boater’s essential companion across Canadian waterways. Whether you’re cruising Lake Ontario & the Thousand Islands, the Rideau Canal & Lower Ottawa River, the Trent-Severn Waterway & Lake Simcoe, or Georgian Bay, The North Channel & Lake Huron, you’ll find everything you need to know in PORTS. Where to dock, what to do, where to eat, where to find fuel, where to shop, where to anchor and where to find the best deals on groceries and supplies. It’s like having your own private concierge, everywhere you go!
2021 RIDEAU CANAL & THE LOWER OTTAWA RIVER
The PORTS Essential Boating Guide to the Rideau Canal & Lower Ottawa River includes detailed navigational information and detailed aerial photos to make your trip through this historic waterway one to remember. Complete lock-by-lock travel information with GPS coordinates and contact numbers shows you where to stop, full information on marinas, where to find fuel, where to dock, where to eat and where to restock the galley. Marine stores, facilities and repair services are included and even where to find the best deals on everything from supplies to souvenirs. The handy distance chart makes it easy to plan your voyage.
2021 TRENT-SEVERN WATERWAY & LAKE SIMCOE
Stretching 240 miles between Trenton and Port Severn, the historic Trent-Severn Waterway is one of the most popular boating destinations in Canada. Our PORTS Cruising Guide to the Trent-Severn Waterway points out exactly where to find the marinas, anchorages, locks, restaurants, fuel and supplies all along the way – including Lake Simcoe. Complete GPS coordinates, a handy distance chart and all-new aerial photos give you everything you need to plan your own Trent-Severn adventure.
2020 GEORGIAN BAY, THE NORTH CHANNEL & LAKE HURON
PORTS Cruising Guide to Georgian Bay, the Northern Channel and Lake Huron highlights every port from Sarnia to Sault Ste. Marie, with full information on marinas, marine stores, facilities, repair services, restaurants, moorings and anchorages, and even where to find the best deals on everything from supplies to souvenirs. Fully updated with all-new aerial photography and GPS coordinates, it includes the most comprehensive cruising guide to the 30,000 islands ever, plus the most detailed cruising guide to the North Channel anywhere!
2023 LAKE ONTARIO & THE THOUSAND ISLANDS
Explore Lake Ontario and the St. Lawrence River with PORTS Cruising Guide to Lake Ontario & the Thousand Islands. You'll find detailed and up-to-date information on every port along the way, with expert advice on where to tie up, where to find supplies, where to eat and what to do when you get there. The PORTS Cruising Guide to Lake Ontario & the Thousand Islands is jammed with aerial photos, hydrographic chart references, GPS coordinates and in-depth local knowledge - it's like having your own private tour guide aboard!
This brand new, long awaited 2023 edition is finally here and is now available for purchase!